« Duncan Hunter: Discussion |Main| Jim Gilmore: Discussion »

June 18, 2007

Hillary Clinton: Discussion

Photo of Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton
Current Job/Position: Senator from New York
Hometown: Park Ridge, Ill.
→ Statements
→ Events
About: Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born October 26, 1947) is the junior United States Senator from New York and a member of the Democratic Party. She is married to Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, and was the First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Hillary Rodham Clinton was elected to the United States Senate in 2000, becoming the first First Lady elected to public office and the first woman elected Senator from New York. She was re-elected by a wide margin in 2006. She is a candidate in the 2008 United States presidential election and has consistently been the front-runner in polls for the Democratic nomination.
(from www.wikipedia.org)

Read More about Hillary Clinton at the Washingon Post

What do you think about Hillary Clinton?
Please comment below.

Comments

David Lancaster

It is no supprise to me, that Hillary is for NAFTA, and for the out sourcing of American jobs. Her response that this contributes to the economy, should show Americans she is first and formost for HER SELF. If any crumd's fall down then we are allowed to scramble to pick them up. She is for the war, she voted for it, and voted for money to support the killing of young Americans, She has shown no remorse over the votes she has cast in support of the President. I am looking forward to casting my vote to change the Washington crowd. I hope she is not the American we send in to do the right thing.

Kevin Clark

As your constituent services staff has probably told you, Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs) often have difficulty obtaining medical care for service-related illnesses and injuries. Neither the Peace Corps nor the Department of Labor is empathetic when problems arise, and there is no one in either agency who will assist RPCVs in cutting through the bureaucratic red tape. As President, what would you do to rectify this problem?

Kevin Clark
RPCV - Yemen

matt hood

I do not like the fact that Yale University has controll of the WhiteHouse for to many years. I find this criminal. This act is immoral and unethical. There has been to much power in the hands of the eastern elites. They are trying to create American in their perverted image of life! Democracy is dead! It seems Yale is trying to shove Gobalization down our throats. Gobalization is just another name for tax evasion and for avoiding federal control of their companies. These international companies are not paying taxes to our government who are undermining our treasury. We have no money to rebuild our infrastructure. We are gong back to the day of the robber barrons. What internationals companies are doing today is what they did before WW2. America is a beached whale for all the third world countries to take a big bite out of us thanks to american corporations. It is a covert war to destroy everthing FDR did for the nation when Wall Street threw all of america out on its butt! Andrew Mellon gave the wealthy 5 tax breaks and pushed the burden of paying taxes on to the non-wealthy. What we got next from Mr Mellon was the Great depression. Because of him we had no money in our treasury. This the same tax policy of Bush. Golbalization is treason! Out sourcing is discrimination. It is international racism exported to america. America is becoming a plantation. Our nation is subsidizing our on death! America is heading towards a civil war! A day is coming this nation will get tired of being told to eat cake. Congress is so ignorant that they can not even tell who is a citizen or who is not! Nation are destroyed from the top down;not from the bottom up!

Judi Driscoll

I find it sad that in this day and age a women would put up with infedelity most of her married life. I find it to be weak., and most of all unhealthy. I would never vote for Ms. Clinton because of that reason. I know most of our Presidents have cheated but that does not make it right. I think she allowed him to stay in her life because she had an aggenda. One of his relationships lasted 12 years. How rediculous is that? I might even forgive a one time affair. U noticed I said I might. I would love to see a women in Office but NOT Hillary. God if she allows her husband to cheat what else would she allow? All those years of embarrassment. No thank you! Marriages have problems but we have enough to deal with in the White House without going there again. I wish her the best. If she gets there it will be without my vote. Infideltity is the worse betrayel. There are many but I consider that the worst. To watch them walk around holding hands when the whole world knows there background is laughable and sad at the same time. Again I wish her well. But we need to be very careful who we put in the White House in 2009.

The comments to this entry are closed.