June 18, 2007

Ron Paul: Discussion

Photo of Ron Paul Ron Paul
Current Job/Position: Representative from Texas
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa.
→ Statements
→ Events
→ Write to Ron Paul
About: Ronald Ernest Paul (born August 20, 1935) is a 10th-term Congressman, physician (M.D.) and a 2008 presidential candidate from the U.S. state of Texas, seeking the nomination of the Republican Party. Paul's presidential campaign has received considerable attention after his participation in the televised Republican presidential debates. As a Republican, he has represented Texas's 14th congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives since 1997 and represented Texas's 22nd district in 1976 and from 1979 to 1985.
(from www.wikipedia.org)

Read More about Ron Paul at the Washingon Post

What do you think about Ron Paul?
Please comment below.

Comments

Mike Gauthier

Ames seems the place for Dr. Paul to really make his showing. With 2 of the "Big 4" not making an appearance, it seems to me Dr. Paul should be able to grab some much needed MSM limelight. Anyone know when we should hear the official new size of his war-chest?

Sal Felix

I've been a member of PeaceAction for about 2 years, and I feel Ron Paul is the best candidate to endorse. He's not a "war Republican" like all the rest, and wants to end the Military Industrial Complex, repeal the Military Commissions Act and deal with other countries through peaceful diplomacy and trade.

The comments to this entry are closed.